2015 May Event
May 29 CRMC Monthly Chapter Meeting at Cheyenne Mountain
On the morning of May 29th, 2015, the ACP Colorado Rocky Mountain Chapter will be participating in a tour of the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. This will be an exclusive ACP CRMC tour that has several personal requirements to be allowed to attend:
- Must be a Current ACP-CRMC Member
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must provide your full name, date of birth, place of birth, and social security number (all of this info will be provided directly to the NORAD contact)
- Must hand carry government issued photo ID
- No cameras or electronic devices of any type
- No assisted movement through the use of walkers, canes, oxygen tank, wheelchairs, crutches, etc.
- Comfortable, closed-toe shoes must be worn. Visitors walk approximately 1.5 miles and climb 3 flights of stairs at 7,100 feet altitude
Cheyenne Mountain Waiting List Started!
The initial registration limit has been filled, however, you may now register for the waiting list. If a registrant cannot make the tour we will contact those on the waiting list. So if you think you can make the tour then please register below.
The registration priority will be based on the date and time you register through this system. Once you have been approved by the Board, they will contact you to send your personal identifying information directly to the NORAD contact via email. about disaster financial readiness and recovery for your employees and businesses as a business continuity component. As a result of focus groups with individuals and small business owners that experienced disasters the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City developed easy to use templates and checklists to get you financially prepared for when disasters strike.
2015 June 19 Meeting
Tour of The Cell
2015 July 17 Meeting
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
2015 August 21 Members Appreciation Meeting